Tuesday, July 2, 2019

BACK FROM FRANCE ...

For those of you wondering what happened to my posts, know that it's been a busy month. Apart from graduation, a two-week trip to France (for a conference), and my sister passing away there have been a few additional activities that have kept me running. I'm going to post on my conference presentation in Paris either today or tomorrow, but for the moment I'm just posting a few pictures of our trip to France.

Image may contain: sky, night and outdoor
The view from the second hotel we stayed at in Paris. 

Image may contain: 2 people, including Wendy Avila, people smiling, people sitting, sunglasses, outdoor and nature
Rented a golf cart at Versailles because the place is ginormous. 
We still didn't see it all, but we saw more than others in our tour group.


Image may contain: cloud, sky, grass and outdoor
The garden just outside of the Chateau Versailles. 


Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling, people sitting and outdoor
At the Universite Paris Nanterre (where the student movements of 1968 began). 

- Mark

No comments: