After deporting military veterans who served in the United States military, the Trump administration Army is currently going after and discharging undocumented recruits, who are currently serving in the U.S. Army. The administration is doing this, apparently, because they don't want the hassle of doing background checks. Keep in mind these are people who decided to serve the United States of America in exchange for a pathway for citizenship.
Every American should have several problems with this. If you don't let me help you out ...
1. It's a classic bait and switch, which is not just ethically wrong but against the law.
2. Donald Trump ran like a coward when he had a chance to serve, which makes this even more disgusting.
3. Whatever happened to supporting the troops?
4. Trump's supporters are fine with this because they've been baited into a racial frenzy.
5. Troop morale is going to tank as the racists in the military look to turn in suspected non-citizens (who were made promises), while undocumented soldiers will be looking over their shoulders.
It's stuff like this that makes it clear that Donald Trump's a coward (for running) and a punk (for using tactics like this).
I have a story about my uncle that parallels the moral injustice outlined in this story, which I'll save for another day.