The Peanuts' Christmas Dance ... If you dance like this through Christmas you should be able to brave the Christmas hoards while shopping.
* Our stock market has reached historic highs at 17,864 for the first time in our history; an increase of 141 percent, while under George Bush it declined by a minus 38 percent.
* We turned our financial crisis around as we created 10 million new jobs in 54 months, dropping our unemployment rate from 9.5 to 5.9 during my tenure, the lowest level in 14 years.
* We cut the annual deficit left to us by President Bush by 70 percent.
* The country has seen a GDP growth rate to 4.6%, while under Bush it declined by -5.4%.
* We increased government spending by only 1.8 percent while Bush increased it to 8.1 in his last term.
* Bush took a Clinton budget surplus of $129 billion and left us with a national debt of $11 trillion when he left office.
* We have provided new healthcare for 33 million new Americans, despite the opposition of the Republican Congress.
* Consumer confidence has gone from 25% under Bush to 94.6%.
* We got out of a war that the Bush Administration started on the basis of lies and false intelligence reports.
* We killed Osama in Laden, and have had no foreign terrorist attack in our country during my Administration.
|The Russian Ruble against the U.S. Dollar, Sept.-Nov., 2014.|
|The Russian Ruble against the U.S. Dollar, December, 2014.|