Friday, November 9, 2012

MORE GOOD NEWS ... WE GET GRAYSON BACK


In 2010 Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) became the prime target of the Republicans. Why? Primarily because he told the truth and called the GOP out on their health care hypocrisy. Specifically, he told America that the GOP health care policy response to Obamacare was, essentially, to "die quickly."


As a result of his blunt assessments and tough questioning of Federal Reserve officials Rep. Grayson became a GOP target in 2010, and was defeated by 18 points.

Lost in all the news about President Obama's victory on election night was that Alan Grayson was once again elected to the House of Representatives, with a 25 point margin (62.5% - 37.5%). This is a 43 point swing, the first time it's been done.

So you know, I've been following Alan Grayson for some time now (I also interviewed him when I had my radio program). Among my favorite Grayson moments was when he called out Federal Reserve Chair, Ben Bernanke, for creating half a trillion dollars and not knowing which financial institutions got the money.


Long story short, apart from President Obama's victory we also got Alan Grayson back on election night. This is good news for every American who's concerned about what's happening to our tax dollars and how the Federal Reserve is monitoring - or not monitoring - trillions of dollars in credits that's effectively created out of thin air.

So, yeah, this is more good news.

- Mark 

2 comments:

R. M. said...

I miss your radio show. With the creation of the TuneIn Radio app, I would be able to listen at work. Get some sponsors already.

R. M. said...

I miss your radio show. Now that there is an app called TuneIn Radio, I would be able to listen at work. Get some sponsors already.