Thursday, October 4, 2012

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE ECONOMY ...

I've been told many times that my book is too thick for most casual readers. Fair enough. Explaining movements in history while producing data and other pesky details doesn't always lend itself to great story telling. This is especially the case when you're trying to explain how markets really work and what's wrong with our economy. 

Fortunately, there's more than one way to tell parts of a story.


Courtesy of Business Insider we are presented with a series of graphs that illustrate some of the more careful arguments that I make in my book. In "Here's What's Wrong With The Economy" Business Insider effectively lays out in graph form the impact of the economic policies and political developments that I discuss in chapters 1 and 9-11 of my book, The Myth of the Free Market: The Role of the State in a Capitalist Economy.

If, after going through the graphs, you want a detailed discussion on how we got where we're at today read my book ;-) .

- Mark 


No comments: