* Jesus didn't speak English and wandered around with no papers.
* What would Jesus do if he was confronted with our immigrant dilemma?
* Does the Equal Protection Clause and the 4th Amendment mean anything anymore? (a tough question for any D.A.
* What does an illegal alien look like?
* What's the difference between Arizona's "reasonable suspicion" clause and law enforcement's "probable cause"? (our D.A. made it clear that it lowers the bar)
* Because police must rely on communities across the country for information and leads, crime would spike as the illegal community clammed up instead of coming forward with information.
* Legal thugs and criminals would extort and abuse illegals for money, knowing they couldn't go to the police for fear of being deported.
* We need a NAFTA Visa program.
There was more (I was on for an hour), but the point is this: What Arizona did with their illegal immigration bill is both counterproductive and poorly thought out.